Three gratitudes,everyday

This is my journal inspired by positive psychology suggestion: keep a journal of 3 gratitudes, everyday.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Let's Start Again

Why the break? I went to Indonesia and I had just arrived Monday this week. Needless to say, my time in Indonesia is always great. Agan got sick, but he's fully recovered in a week and even gained 1.5 kilos, hehe..that's my son. In Indonesia, I got somehow limited access to internet, so this blog is in a pause for a little while.

Let's start again. Today I went to US Consulate Generale in Amsterdam for Visa application. It went well. The approval of the visa will be received in 4-5 days.

My jetlag is diminished. I still woke up at 3, but this time I can sleep again and fully awake at 6.

Sent 2 applications. For management project and full time job. Let's wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment